Friday, June 27, 2008

Chicken Croissant Rolls

we eat a lot of chicken in our house, so the majority of my recipes have chicken in them. here is one of them that i have enjoyed all through my childhood. it may seem that it is long and tedious to prepare, but it really gets made up fast!



1 pkg. cream cheese
2 Tbls. melted butter
2 C. cooked shredded chicken (it makes it fast if you use canned or rotisserie chicken. and it will still be yummy)
1/4 tsp. salt or seasoning salt for more flavor,whatever you prefer.

1/8 tsp. pepper
1 Tbls. minced onion (i sometimes use dried onion)
1 can refrigerated croissant rolls

Mix all ingred. together except rolls. unroll dough and flatten each piece out a bit to make it wider. place a dollop of mixture in the middle of each roll. fold ends together and seal up all wholes.
Bake 375 degrees for 12 min. or until tops are brown

while they are baking, make a chicken gravy. i buy the gravy packets. its fast and good.
after the croissants are done, pour gravy on top and enjoy!

7 comments:

ashley b said...

Yum! I will definitely have to try that!

Unknown said...

Oh I love these! I have the same recipe with just a few things different! I don't make it enough and trust me, I can't wait to start getting ideas from here!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm spending my time here for the children of Haiti.

I'm doing my part for a non-profit organization that is devoted to giving time to
creating oppurtunities for the kids in haiti. If anyone here wants to donate then this is the site:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give children in Haiti books and teach them.

And yes, they're real.

Please help us

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.